With outset in our Supply Chain simulation solutions combined with a strong knowledge base concerning logistics and supply chains enables us to make complex challenges manageable and create a transparent and objective basis for making decisions.
With supply chain simulation you can test the efficiency of your supply chain and see the consequences of your decisions before of they are made to your supply chain. Hereby, a shared view of your functions and connections is established in your organisation. Additionally a shared decision basis is established.
This provided effective decision support which helps you to answer:
- What is the most cost effective setup?
- Where should factories, warehouses and distribution centers be located?
- How is goods transported to the lowest possible cost?
- Does the supply chain have the right capacities?
- How is your delivery performance, throughput times and cost affected when changes are made in your supply chain?
- How changes in control parameters and master data as lead times, stock levels, reorder points etc. affects your supply chain?
- How changes in demand affects your supply chain?
- What is the optimal balance between logistic costs, service level and inventory levels?
Supply chain simulation helps you to make consequence assessments of your setup and make the right decisions!! For our customer it results in:
- Increased profits
- Optimised cash flow
- Enhanced competitiveness